A limit of 5 participants is in effect for this event, and only 2 persons per vehicle (the driver, and one passenger)
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to adhere to these guidelines and to the terms of the OF4WD trail waiver which will be presented on the confirmation screen. This is the same waiver we sign at the beginning of every trail run. You will not be registered for this event until you confirm.
In order to ensure the safety of all event participants, all attendees must adhere to the following:
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have reason to believe you have been exposed, stay home.
- If you have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days, stay home.
- During the event, maintain social distancing from those not in your household (stay 2m away)
- Spectating is permitted, as long as it can be done safely while respecting social distancing.
- Bring all equipment you require (tire gauge, air compressor, wrenches for swaybar, etc)
- Only bring passengers that live in your home with you
- Avoid shaking hands or direct contact with others. A Jeep wave will suffice (even if you don't drive a Jeep)
- If we must conduct an extraction, only one person should handle extraction gear.
- It is highly recommended that all members have a CB to maintain communications with the group. Some trail leaders may also have an FRS, but lending or borrowing FRS radios will not be permitted, particularly because of proximity to the face during use.
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept on leash or in vehicles at all times.