Saturday March 26th, 2011 5:00 pm
Biagio’s Italian Kitchen, 1394 Richmond Rd., Ottawa, ON K2B 6R8
We are once again getting ready for the upcoming season and part of that will be the election of your board representatives; the first look at the trail run schedule and of course the annual general meeting where we officially kick off the new season.
The eating, drinking and being merry starts as early as 5:00 pm. Please come at this time to order food and to renew your membership. You can download and fill in the form ahead of time.
The business of the club Annual General Meeting will begin at 6:30 pm: updates about the club, board member voting, awards and trophies, and of course door prizes.
Adult menu options in the private room are as follows:
- Margherita – Thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, fresh basil and mozzarella – $13
- Griled Chicken Insalata Caesar – Romaine with creamy caesar dressing, prosciutto and parmigiano topped with a grilled chicken breast – $14
- Piccante – Thin crust pizza with Tomato sauce, Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella – $15
- Milano – Linguine with grilled chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and snow peas in a cream sauce – $17
- Pollo – Fettuccine with grilled chicken and fresh rosemary in a tomato sauce – $16
- Mediterranea – Fettuccini with grilled zucchini, eggplant, artichoke hearts, black olives and goat cheese in a tomato cream sauce – $15
- Pasine – Penne with grilled spicy Italian sausage, red and yellow peppers and red wine in a tomato sauce – $15
- Biagio’s Pollo – Breast of chicken seared and served with a sun-dried tomato pistachio pesto cream sauce served with roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables – $19
Kids menu options are as follows:
- Spaghetti and Meat Balls
- Chicken Fingers and French Fries
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Carrots and Celery
- Cheese Pizza
- Penne Pasta with choice of Tomato, Cream, or Butter Sauce
and includes drink (milk, juice or soft drink) and scoop of vanilla ice cream – $10
The full restaurant menu is available for anyone with dietary restrictions or a preference for a different meal.
Come out and have a great time and kick-off the 2011 Off-Roading season