On March 24 2012 the club started the new season with a bang with the Annual General Meeting at Biagios.
We had a great crowd and prizes to give away from Capital Dodge, National 4WD, PJF4x4 and 4WD Magazine. Chris Palko was the 2012 recipient of the Kohn Award. Highlights from the AGM are online in our 2012 Photo Highlights.
We start this year with a Fluid Change Day (members-only) at National 4WD on March 31, followed by the Season Opener at the Gorge on April 15, and our spring Adopt-a-Road Cleanup in Calabogie on April 21.
Our board of directors for 2012-2013 will be:
- President – Craig Jenkins
- Vice-President – Rodney Etienne
- Treasurer – Peter Strecko
- Secretary – Evan Croskery
- Chief Environmental Officer – Ross Macdonald
- Ottawa Chapter Director – Mark Woodward
- Kingston Chapter Director – Peter Pontbriand